Friday 25 September 2015

Talent Show!

Last night's talent show was spectacular! First up was an incredible magic troupe....
 Woah there! Levitation skills!
 Then the amazing vanishing coin trick!
 "Where'd it go?!"
 Then a mind-melting card trick (without actually using cards!). I was asked to think of a card suit, then some numbers and a few confusing questions (which must have been the magic part I think but I'm not in the magic circle)....
 Then I was asked to pick up the piece of card which had been on the table all the time......
 "OH MY WORD!!!! IT'S MY CARD!!!!! AAAAAARGGGHHHH!"

 "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAH!"

Then I was asked to look deep into a mind reader's eyes.....


...who literally read my mind (I think). He knew the number I was thinking of (after doing a few magical sums).  "How'd he do that?!? How'd he do that?!"
 Then I needed a sit down after that. No such luck for the magic troupe who mostly got attacked with some awesome ninja skills!



 Then it was time for a tender rendition of 'Home on the range' (which won the audience and judges over to win the contest.)


 Our penultimate act was the group formerly known as 'Swaggerlicious', now apparently know as 'Swaggamuffinz' (sorry to disappoint fans of their earlier work - the new direction is quite different I hear) who performed a great tune with accompanying dance routine.






 Finally it was time for some superb tennis skills and trick shots.



We had a fantastic last night at High Adventure. The children are still in very high spirits and have all been getting on really well too. The next post will be of one of the biggest challenges yet which we've saved until last - the High Ropes....

Thank you for all those who have been reading the blog and leaving comments. I'm sure you can all tell it's been a brilliant trip. Also, apologies there's so many pictures of me on this one - my parents might want to see I'm having a good time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment